Information You Need
At Encore Properties, we treat your home as our own. We offer a wide range of property management services to fit your needs as a landlord or home owner. We tailor our services to ensure that you have the highest level of service for your home.
- Property Intake form
- Form W-9 Download
- Landlord assistance form
- Direct deposit form
- Check list
- Fair Housing
- Top Ten Deductions
Why Choose Encore Properties for your Property Management needs:
- Individual Service: We have licensed Realtors with extensive knowledge of the area
- Technology: Online rent collection and disbursements which means you get paid faster; We are able to market your property more effectively; easier processing for tenant selection; and quicker response time for all tenants and owner issues.
- Maximize your profits: We obtain the highest rents that the market will allow and turn vacancies quickly by aggressively marketing your investment.
Cost: 1/2 of 1 Months Rent with $500 Minimum due upon receipt of first months rent
- Advertise home for rent through online sites as well as "for Rent" sign
- Conduct and facilitate showings to prospective tenants
- Detailed online application for all applicants
- Conduct a credit check, rental history check, and criminal check on all applicants
- Job verification through paycheck stubs and contacting employer
- Contact is made with current landlord to confirm rental history
- Execute all documents related to rental on Required NC forms
- Collect security deposit and first months rent and disperse to landlord
Full Service Property Management
Cost: 8% of monthly rent with a minimum of $100 per month
- Collection on monthly rents
- Property inspections
- Handle all tenant correspondence including repair requests and property issues
- Online access for tenants to make monthly rent payments
- Deposit all rent and deposits in a trust account, per rules set by by the NC Real Estate Commission
- Direct direct on all monthly proceeds into your bank account.
- Periodic property inspections with a minimum of 1 per quarter
- Handle eviction in magistrate court when necessary.
- Our goal is to make your investment as stress free and profitable as possible for you