Wake County Area Property Management
Serving Wake County and Surrounding areas
Services Encore Properties Offers:
Do you have a home to rent or need a home to find a home?
Encore Properties can help! If you are an owner looking for a property manager please check out our Owners information page. If you are looking for a home to rent or have questions about a rental property check out our Tenants information page.
Why Choose Encore Properties for your Property Management needs:
- Individual Service: We have licensed Realtors with extensive knowledge of the area
- Technology: Online rent collection and disbursements which means you get paid faster; We are able to market your property more effectively; easier processing for tenant selection; and quicker response time for all tenants and owner issues.
- Maximize your profits: We obtain the highest rents that the market will allow and turn vacancies quickly by aggressively marketing your investment.
In order for Commercial real estate to be a great investment it must be managed properly. Keeping up with maintenance issues and rent collections can be very demanding and time consuming. Allow Encore Properties to handle all of that so you can focus your time on other things.
For over 15 years, Encore Properties has been offering individualized service to investors, buyers and sellers, making us your one stop shop for all of your property needs.
- Tenant Assistance. Tenants contact us directly with maintenance issues and questions. Requests are handled promptly;
- Rent Collections. Each month, we will collect all rents and funds will be deposited directly into your account with in a 10 day period.
- Reports: Our detailed reports make it easy to see your investment’s performance and prepare tax documents.
If you are interested in learning more about Encore Properties commercial management services contact us today.
Multi Unit Management
Have 4 units or more? Encore Properties can help maximize your investment
- Applicant Screening
- Filling Vacancies
- Rent Collection
- Move ins and move outs
- Disbursing Funds
If you are interested in learning more about Multi Unit management contact us today.
Encore Properties offers a range of services to assist Boards with their management. We value our relationships with each Board and take our responsibility very seriously. We listen to what your needs are and implement the actions that the collective Board chooses to enforce. we offer all or a combination of a few of the following services.
- Violation Services
- Board Assistance
- Vendor Services
- Legal Services
- Architectural Request Services
- Clubhouse Rental Services
- Pool Services
- Emergency Services
- Record Keeping
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Budget Preparation
If you are interested in learning more about HOA management contact us today.
Wake County Area Information
Wake County is a county in the US state of North Carolina. As of July 1, 2015, the population was 1,024,198, making it North Carolina's second-most populated county. Wake County is the 9th fastest-growing county in the United States, with the town of Cary and the city of Raleigh being the 8th and 15th fastest-growing cities, respectively.
Its county seat is Raleigh, which is also the state capital. Eleven other municipalities are in Wake County, the largest of which is Cary, the third largest city of the Research Triangle region and the seventh largest municipality in North Carolina. Source From Wikipedia