Raleigh Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Raleigh Rental Property
Services Encore Properties Offers:
Do you have a home to rent or need a home to find a home?
Encore Properties can help! If you are an owner looking for a property manager please check out our Owners information page. If you are looking for a home to rent or have questions about a rental property check out our Tenants information page.
Why Choose Encore Properties for your Property Management needs:
- Individual Service: We have licensed Realtors with extensive knowledge of the area
- Technology: Online rent collection and disbursements which means you get paid faster; We are able to market your property more effectively; easier processing for tenant selection; and quicker response time for all tenants and owner issues.
- Maximize your profits: We obtain the highest rents that the market will allow and turn vacancies quickly by aggressively marketing your investment.
In order for Commercial real estate to be a great investment it must be managed properly. Keeping up with maintenance issues and rent collections can be very demanding and time consuming. Allow Encore Properties to handle all of that so you can focus your time on other things.
For over 15 years, Encore Properties has been offering individualized service to investors, buyers and sellers, making us your one stop shop for all of your property needs.
- Tenant Assistance. Tenants contact us directly with maintenance issues and questions. Requests are handled promptly;
- Rent Collections. Each month, we will collect all rents and funds will be deposited directly into your account with in a 10 day period.
- Reports: Our detailed reports make it easy to see your investment’s performance and prepare tax documents.
If you are interested in learning more about Encore Properties commercial management services contact us today.
Multi Unit Management
Have 4 units or more? Encore Properties can help maximize your investment
- Applicant Screening
- Filling Vacancies
- Rent Collection
- Move ins and move outs
- Disbursing Funds
If you are interested in learning more about Multi Unit management contact us today.
Encore Properties offers a range of services to assist Boards with their management. We value our relationships with each Board and take our responsibility very seriously. We listen to what your needs are and implement the actions that the collective Board chooses to enforce. we offer all or a combination of a few of the following services.
- Violation Services
- Board Assistance
- Vendor Services
- Legal Services
- Architectural Request Services
- Clubhouse Rental Services
- Pool Services
- Emergency Services
- Record Keeping
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Budget Preparation
If you are interested in learning more about HOA management contact us today.
Raleigh Area Information
Raleigh is the capital of the state of North Carolina, the seat of Wake County in the United States. Raleigh is known as the "City of Oaks" for its many oak trees, which line the streets in the heart of the city. The city covers a land area of 142.8 square miles (370 km2). The U.S. Census Bureau estimated the city's population as 451,066 as of July 1, 2015. It is also one of the fastest-growing cities in the country. The city of Raleigh is named after Sir Walter Raleigh, who established the lost Roanoke Colony in present-day Dare County.
Raleigh is home to North Carolina State University and is part of the Research Triangle area, together with Durham (home of Duke University) and Chapel Hill (home of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill). The "Triangle" nickname originated after the 1959 creation of the Research Triangle Park, located in Durham and Wake Counties, partway between the three cities and their universities. The Research Triangle region encompasses the U.S. Census Bureau's Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill Combined Statistical Area (CSA), which had an estimated population of 2,037,430 in 2013. The Raleigh Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) had an estimated population of 1,214,516 in 2013. Source From Wikipedia