Fayetteville Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Fayetteville Rental Property
Services Encore Properties Offers:
Do you have a home to rent or need a home to find a home?
Encore Properties can help! If you are an owner looking for a property manager please check out our Owners information page. If you are looking for a home to rent or have questions about a rental property check out our Tenants information page.
Why Choose Encore Properties for your Property Management needs:
- Individual Service: We have licensed Realtors with extensive knowledge of the area
- Technology: Online rent collection and disbursements which means you get paid faster; We are able to market your property more effectively; easier processing for tenant selection; and quicker response time for all tenants and owner issues.
- Maximize your profits: We obtain the highest rents that the market will allow and turn vacancies quickly by aggressively marketing your investment.
In order for Commercial real estate to be a great investment it must be managed properly. Keeping up with maintenance issues and rent collections can be very demanding and time consuming. Allow Encore Properties to handle all of that so you can focus your time on other things.
For over 15 years, Encore Properties has been offering individualized service to investors, buyers and sellers, making us your one stop shop for all of your property needs.
- Tenant Assistance. Tenants contact us directly with maintenance issues and questions. Requests are handled promptly;
- Rent Collections. Each month, we will collect all rents and funds will be deposited directly into your account with in a 10 day period.
- Reports: Our detailed reports make it easy to see your investment’s performance and prepare tax documents.
If you are interested in learning more about Encore Properties commercial management services contact us today.
Multi Unit Management
Have 4 units or more? Encore Properties can help maximize your investment
- Applicant Screening
- Filling Vacancies
- Rent Collection
- Move ins and move outs
- Disbursing Funds
If you are interested in learning more about Multi Unit management contact us today.
Encore Properties offers a range of services to assist Boards with their management. We value our relationships with each Board and take our responsibility very seriously. We listen to what your needs are and implement the actions that the collective Board chooses to enforce. we offer all or a combination of a few of the following services.
- Violation Services
- Board Assistance
- Vendor Services
- Legal Services
- Architectural Request Services
- Clubhouse Rental Services
- Pool Services
- Emergency Services
- Record Keeping
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Budget Preparation
If you are interested in learning more about HOA management contact us today.
Fayetteville Area Information
Fayetteville is a city in Cumberland County, North Carolina, United States. It is the county seat of Cumberland County, and is best known as the home of Fort Bragg, a major U.S. Army installation northwest of the city.
Fayetteville has received the All-America City Award from the National Civic League three times. As of the 2010 census it had a population of 200,564, with an estimated population of 204,408 in 2013. It is the 6th-largest city in North Carolina. Fayetteville is in the Sandhills in the western part of the Coastal Plain region, on the Cape Fear River.
With an estimated population in 2013 of 210,533 people, the Fayetteville metropolitan area is the largest in southeastern North Carolina, and the fifth-largest in the state. Suburban areas of metro Fayetteville include Fort Bragg, Hope Mills, Spring Lake, Raeford, Pope Field, Rockfish, Stedman, and Eastover. Fayetteville's mayor is Nat Robertson, who is serving his second term. Source From Wikipedia