Greensboro Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Greensboro Rental Property
Services Encore Properties Offers:
Do you have a home to rent or need a home to find a home?
Encore Properties can help! If you are an owner looking for a property manager please check out our Owners information page. If you are looking for a home to rent or have questions about a rental property check out our Tenants information page.
Why Choose Encore Properties for your Property Management needs:
- Individual Service: We have licensed Realtors with extensive knowledge of the area
- Technology: Online rent collection and disbursements which means you get paid faster; We are able to market your property more effectively; easier processing for tenant selection; and quicker response time for all tenants and owner issues.
- Maximize your profits: We obtain the highest rents that the market will allow and turn vacancies quickly by aggressively marketing your investment.
In order for Commercial real estate to be a great investment it must be managed properly. Keeping up with maintenance issues and rent collections can be very demanding and time consuming. Allow Encore Properties to handle all of that so you can focus your time on other things.
For over 15 years, Encore Properties has been offering individualized service to investors, buyers and sellers, making us your one stop shop for all of your property needs.
- Tenant Assistance. Tenants contact us directly with maintenance issues and questions. Requests are handled promptly;
- Rent Collections. Each month, we will collect all rents and funds will be deposited directly into your account with in a 10 day period.
- Reports: Our detailed reports make it easy to see your investment’s performance and prepare tax documents.
If you are interested in learning more about Encore Properties commercial management services contact us today.
Multi Unit Management
Have 4 units or more? Encore Properties can help maximize your investment
- Applicant Screening
- Filling Vacancies
- Rent Collection
- Move ins and move outs
- Disbursing Funds
If you are interested in learning more about Multi Unit management contact us today.
Encore Properties offers a range of services to assist Boards with their management. We value our relationships with each Board and take our responsibility very seriously. We listen to what your needs are and implement the actions that the collective Board chooses to enforce. we offer all or a combination of a few of the following services.
- Violation Services
- Board Assistance
- Vendor Services
- Legal Services
- Architectural Request Services
- Clubhouse Rental Services
- Pool Services
- Emergency Services
- Record Keeping
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Budget Preparation
If you are interested in learning more about HOA management contact us today.
Greensboro Area Information
Greensboro (formerly Greensborough) is a city in the U.S. state of North Carolina. It is the third-largest city by population in North Carolina and the county seat and largest city in Guilford County and the surrounding Piedmont Triad metropolitan region. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 269,666, and in 2015 the estimated population was 285,342. Three major interstate highways (Interstate 85, Interstate 40 and Interstate 73) in the Piedmont region of central North Carolina were built to intersect at this city.
In 1808, "Greensborough" (the spelling before 1895) was planned around a central courthouse square to succeed Guilford Court House as the county seat. The county courts were thus placed closer to the geographical center of the county, a location more easily reached at the time by the majority of the county's citizens, who depended on horse and foot for travel.
In 2003, the previous Greensboro – Winston-Salem – High Point metropolitan statistical area (MSA) was re-defined by the U.S. Office of Management and Budget. This region was separated into the Greensboro–High Point MSA and the Winston-Salem MSA. The 2010 population for the Greensboro–High Point MSA was 723,801. The combined statistical area (CSA) of Greensboro–Winston-Salem–High Point, popularly referred to as the Piedmont Triad, had a population of 1,599,477. Source From Wikipedia