Cary Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Cary Rental Property
Services Encore Properties Offers:
Do you have a home to rent or need a home to find a home?
Encore Properties can help! If you are an owner looking for a property manager please check out our Owners information page. If you are looking for a home to rent or have questions about a rental property check out our Tenants information page.
Why Choose Encore Properties for your Property Management needs:
- Individual Service: We have licensed Realtors with extensive knowledge of the area
- Technology: Online rent collection and disbursements which means you get paid faster; We are able to market your property more effectively; easier processing for tenant selection; and quicker response time for all tenants and owner issues.
- Maximize your profits: We obtain the highest rents that the market will allow and turn vacancies quickly by aggressively marketing your investment.
In order for Commercial real estate to be a great investment it must be managed properly. Keeping up with maintenance issues and rent collections can be very demanding and time consuming. Allow Encore Properties to handle all of that so you can focus your time on other things.
For over 15 years, Encore Properties has been offering individualized service to investors, buyers and sellers, making us your one stop shop for all of your property needs.
- Tenant Assistance. Tenants contact us directly with maintenance issues and questions. Requests are handled promptly;
- Rent Collections. Each month, we will collect all rents and funds will be deposited directly into your account with in a 10 day period.
- Reports: Our detailed reports make it easy to see your investment’s performance and prepare tax documents.
If you are interested in learning more about Encore Properties commercial management services contact us today.
Multi Unit Management
Have 4 units or more? Encore Properties can help maximize your investment
- Applicant Screening
- Filling Vacancies
- Rent Collection
- Move ins and move outs
- Disbursing Funds
If you are interested in learning more about Multi Unit management contact us today.
Encore Properties offers a range of services to assist Boards with their management. We value our relationships with each Board and take our responsibility very seriously. We listen to what your needs are and implement the actions that the collective Board chooses to enforce. we offer all or a combination of a few of the following services.
- Violation Services
- Board Assistance
- Vendor Services
- Legal Services
- Architectural Request Services
- Clubhouse Rental Services
- Pool Services
- Emergency Services
- Record Keeping
- Board Meetings
- Annual Meetings
- Budget Preparation
If you are interested in learning more about HOA management contact us today.
Cary Area Information
Cary is the seventh largest municipality in North Carolina. Cary is in Wake and Chatham counties in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Located almost entirely in Wake County, it is the second largest municipality in that county and the third largest municipality in The Triangle after Raleigh and Durham. The town's population was 135,234 as of the 2010 census (an increase of 43.1% since 2000), making it the largest town and seventh largest municipality statewide. The U.S. Census Bureau estimates the town's population to be 151,088 as of July 1, 2013. Cary is currently the second most populous incorporated town (behind only Gilbert, Arizona) in the United States. According to the US Census Bureau, Cary was the 5th fastest growing municipality in the United States between September 1, 2006, and September 1, 2007. Cary is often considered one of the safest places to live in the US, due to its extremely low crime rate at just 84 violent crimes per 100,000 residents. Charlotte, the largest city in North Carolina, has a violent crime rate of 648 violent crimes per 100,000 residents, almost 8 times higher than Cary. Source From Wikipedia